HOW TO REGISTER FOR ORIENTATION
- Click the link "Home" above and then click "Continue", then "Enter Secure Area"
Login: Enter your user ID number or Social Security Number (i.e. 999999999) and your login PIN. Your initial PIN number is a random set of six characters and numbers that you received in a paper letter or an email message to your Alfred State account. Once you have successfully logged in you will use the PIN you created.
IMPORTANT FOR FIRST TIME USERS!
Once you log in, you will be asked to create a new PIN and set up a security question and answer. The question and answer will help you access your account if you ever forget your PIN.
NOTE: WHEN CREATING YOUR NEW LOGIN PIN BE SURE TO MAKE IT EASY TO REMEMBER. The PIN must be six digits in the form of characters/numbers or any combination thereof. It is advisable to use words, not numbers or dates for your security question and answer.
THIS PIN MUST BE USED WHENEVER YOU LOG IN TO THE SECURE AREA OF BANNER WEB TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES, PROCESS YOUR BILL, REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS, PRINT UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS, CHANGE MAILING ADDRESS, CHECK YOUR GRADES, ETC.
- You will then be asked for a Login Verification Security Question and Answer. Enter a personal question such as your mother's maiden name, or the street address where you grew up, and provide the appropriate answer. This will allow you to reset your PIN in case you forget your new six character PIN.
- Click "Student Services & Financial Aid Menu", then "Orientation Sign Up", and follow the online instructions.
- To logout, click the "Exit" button.
- Click "Return to Homepage".
- CLOSE YOUR WEB BROWSER TO SECURE YOUR RECORDS!