how to process your bill
- Click the link "Home" above and then click "Continue", then "Enter Secure Area"
Login: Enter your user ID number or Social Security Number (i.e. 999999999) and your login PIN. Your initial PIN number is a random set of six characters and numbers that you received in a paper letter or an email message to your Alfred State account. Continuing Students will use the PIN they have set up.
IMPORTANT FOR FIRST TIME USERS!
Once you log in, you will be asked to create a new PIN and set up a security question and answer. The question and answer will help you access your account if you ever forget your PIN.
NOTE: WHEN CREATING YOUR NEW LOGIN PIN BE SURE TO MAKE IT EASY TO REMEMBER. The PIN must be six digits in the form of characters/numbers or any combination thereof. It is advisable to use words, not numbers or dates for your security question and answer.
THIS PIN MUST BE USED WHENEVER YOU LOG IN TO THE SECURE AREA OF BANNER WEB TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES, PROCESS YOUR BILL, REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS, PRINT UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS, CHANGE MAILING ADDRESS, CHECK YOUR GRADES, ETC.
- Click "Student Services & Financial Aid Menu", then "Student Accounts".
- Click "Bill Processing/Adjustments".
- Click "Bill Processing/Adjustments" (again).
- Click "Select Term" if asked.
- Read Important Billing Information including - Due Date, Instructions, Contact Information, and Refund Policy.
- The charges, payments, credits, and account balance will be displayed first.
- You will be asked for your adjustable fee amounts, along with whether or not you would like to include each of the optional fees. You must answer all of these questions before continuing.
- You will be asked for 'authorization" to use Title IV funds (Federal Loans and Grants) to pay for non-institutional charges (optional fees). If you disagree, you will be responsible for payment of these charges.
- You will be asked for 'authorization" to use Title IV funds (Federal Loans and Grants) to pay for a prior balance up to $200.00.
- Click "Next".
- If you have a zero balance, you will be asked for the e-mail address where you would like to receive a receipt. Click "Process Bill" and you are finished.
- If you have a balance due and you would like to pay with a credit card click "Online Credit Card Payment". Enter your credit card information. Click "Continue Credit Card Payment", verify your credit card information, then click "Continue Credit Card Payment". Your bill will be processed when your credit card is approved.
- If you have a balance due and you would like to fax your credit card payment click "Fax Credit Card Payment". Open and print the Credit Card Authorization form, then complete and fax the form. Your bill will be processed when your credit card is approved.
- If you have a balance due and you would like to perform a wire transfer click "Wire Transfer Information". and follow the instructions.
- If you have a balance due and you would like to set up a monthly payment plan click "Set up a Monthly Payment Plan". The schedule of payments and the amount due in order to set up the plan will be displayed. You may choose to pay this initial amount with a credit card or through a checking account. Your bill will be processed when your initial payment is approved.
- If you have a balance due and you would like to send the payment by mail, print off a copy of your bill after you have made your selections, sign it, and mail it along with your payment. Your bill will not be considered processed until the check is received in the Student Records and Financial Services Office. Please make the check payable to "Alfred State College" and include the student ID number on the check. Payments should be addressed to Student Records and Financial Services, Alfred State College, 10 Upper College Drive, Alfred, NY 14802.
- To logout, click the "Exit" button.
- Click "Return to Homepage".
- CLOSE YOUR WEB BROWSER TO SECURE YOUR RECORDS.